Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lydia's snack of "Monkey Shoo-Shoo"

Just a funny, albeit somewhat silly and/or gross story of a recent YaYa-ism:

Her favorite snack is cereal, which she pronounces as shoo-shoo - yes, just like the infamous Polish word from our childhood.

Her favorite cereal currently is Kix. She calls it Monkey Cereal because it has a cartoon monkey on the front of the box for some promotional thing or toy.

So, her favorite snack is Monkey Cereal, which in YaYa-language is spoken as Monkey Shoo-Shoo. They say language changes meanings from generation to generation, but this is a bigger switch than I expected!

Love,
Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing