Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Working late...

Well, another night working late on various things, as usual. I cannot bring myself to get started despite feeling increasing pressure to get things done as the semester nears....
I usually keep a daily list of things to do, but I stop it when the breaks between semesters begin. I restarted those daily lists yesterday (Monday) and it is helping me stay on task, even if many of those things are chores or errands having nothing to do with my education. I am getting lots done, I guess, and I feel a better sense of accomplishment now that I think about it. After talking some tonight about upcoming papers and work for the semester I started to feel excited, then a bit worried and overwhelmed. I have so much to do, or at least so much I want to do. Maybe I am setting impossible goals, but I really want to do well.

Ok, enough of that. To some more pleasant news, Lydia seems to be enjoying her time at school (daycare). Actually, I was a little distrubed tonight when she cried for her teacher after hitting her head on the arm of a chair. Maybe she is too emotionally tied to her teacher. Will she be okwhen the summer is over and she goes on to another classroom and teacher in the fall?

Man, I am worrying too much. I guess I'll get back to work....

No comments: